Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Six New Lower Brackets & 1 TPA

Well today I had six new brackets put on the bottom, things seem to be moving right along. Dr. K wants to keep the lower expander in for now because it's doing such a good job and he's just not ready for it to come out. I can see a bit difference from May when it was installed. See the pic I posted in a earlier post. I did speak with him about surgery and he thinks that by May I would probably be ready but it's hard to say. I just want to get this moving, and I'm happy to see there's progress in my teeth. On my next visit I'll be getting bands around the molars and he'll start pulling everything back so I don't see too much more time before everything is moved before I have surgery. I've waited quite a few years to since my last orthodontics experience to have my jaw in the right position.


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yeah, I definitely see a difference. Doesn't it feel good to see progress?
Thanks so much for the message on my blog, it helps so much to know I'm not alone.
Take care!

Katherine (Kate) said...

Things are definately making progress...wow... MAY!!!

That contraption sure looks like a real torture device, but you wear it with such style ;)

Clarissa said...

Thanks Katherine and Michelle...it's encouraging to see everyone else as they progress through this journey as well. :)

Katherine (Kate) said...

Just popping in to say "hello" :0)

Are things still gearing up towards a May date?

Hope all is well with you!

Kristy Eng said...

wow i have never seen a lower expander, very weird,..i couldnt even imagine wearing that thing