Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Appointment for Two...

My son and I had an ortho appointment today. He is just about ready to get his braces off...if he'd wear his rubberbands like he should. :) Schuyler's (Skylar) teeth are looking good, but there's this little space that shows when he smiles that needs to be closed. I get worn out telling him he needs to be wearing, now I just tell him..."well...if you want to have these things on until your 30, that's your choice."...Guilt...it works everytime...LOL...NOT!

Anywhoo, I went in to see Dr. Kawakami right after Schuyler's appointment and he said everything is looking good. He's happy with how my teeth are moving, if ever so slowly but still the progress is coming along. I will probably be 50 when I get them off, we'll see! My next visit he wants to put on six braces and I'm trying to figure out where those six braces will be going because if it's on the top then my front two teeth will be bare...what a look that they will...I'll look like Jessica Rabbit! I'm just thrilled that the braces will be starting to go on. Surgery is months away, he said probably not for another year...WOW...that seems like forever! We were planning a trip to Europe next summer because we had to cancel it this summer due to my husbands auto accident he had back in September. He's on the mend but still is working on getting to 100%.

No comments: