Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Zip 'N' Squeeeeeezzzzzeee.....yum!

http://www.zip-n-squeeze.com/zns.html
I just placed my order for this wonderful product that others have told me about....Zip 'N Squeeze bags. You can purchase them individually or as a package deal but I just bought what I thought I'd need for the six weeks I'll probably be wired shut. I bought both the liquid and pureed food bags, 3 food and 4 liquid which I'm sure will get me through those weeks. They're washable so that's a good thing. :) Great product because you squeeze them verses having to suck as the doctors don't want you to suck...Hahaha...no really...they forbid you from sucking so this is a great product! Ok...no...I'm not being paid for this commercial but I'm just excited to know that they're available for all of us maxiofacial surgery patients. God Bless!!

No comments: