Tuesday, December 30, 2008

12 Hours....oh NO!!!


Wow...hard to believe I'm just twelve hours from acquiring my fashionable blue and white checked hospital gown and getting a brand new jaw and chin!! Wow...what more can one ask for with the New Year rolling in??!?!?! I'm just sitting here actually looking forward to getting on with this much anticipated event! Yes....I'm nervous, I was actually in tears most of the morning trying to work out all the financial details that were thrown upon me at the last minute by the hospital...but I'm feeling quite better now.

My girlfriend and I went out for "the last supper", actually we ate at Scholsky's Deli and it was deliciouss! I love my turkey whole thank you...not put in a blender so I won't be looking to blend my turkey and mashed potatoes anytime soon...Ha! Ya...ya...that's what I think, right??? Well, I just might have to get use to the look of my turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy and corn all in one quick easy to blend meal after tomorrow...but hey...I get lots of pudding and ice cream, right???

If you don't already know...I take my camera everywhere and it will be going with me to the hospital tomorrow. My girlfriend is in charge of capturing me from the neck up...LOL...no jammy shots please!!! I will be praying and I hope all of you will too that everything goes as smooth as silk and I will be home before you and I know it!! Depending on how much morphine they give me, I just might want to hang out a bit longer...LOL...only kidding!!! I'll post again on either Friday or Saturday depending how I feel. God Bless and see you all soon!!

2 comments:

mcgee33 said...

Hello!!! Wow, I think you're done by now. I hope everything went well. I was going to pray for you before the surgery but I'll pray for you right now... a swift and non-eventful recovery! ~Elaine

Katherine (Kate) said...

Amen!