Friday, December 26, 2008

Home w/ Tissues, Vicks and Tea...


I made it home from the great northeast with a nice headcold but having enjoyed my time spent with my family. I was hoping to get through the next two weeks without any sickness as my surgery is on Dec 31st but that didn't happen. I arrived into Tucson with a four hour delay through Vegas so that put me home at midnight Christmas eve. Christmas day my favorite spot was parked on the couch in front of the TV with my quilt, klenex, vicks and chapstick. It was a very quiet Christmas but a well rested one which was just what I needed. I'm staying home from work today and just resting over the next few days before I go back to work on Monday.

2 comments:

Katherine (Kate) said...

Oh no! Sometimes it doesn't matter how hard you try, Murphy's Law still applies....rats.

Sounds like you're doing the best things possible to make sure it doesn't linger~ Hope you're feeling better soon!

Take care of yourself & get healthy...that's an order! =)

Clarissa said...

Thanks Katherine...I'm still at home resting away before going to work tomorrow. :)