Thursday, December 11, 2008

Surgery Hooks are Shiny


Went in for my last orthodontist appointment before my sugery day on Dec. 31st. They put in some very strong wires and can't seem to get rid of those powerchains so they're still part of the scene. Hey...but look at my new hardware, my very own set of surgical hooks on top and bottom...I think they add a bit of bling bling...HA! They sent me home with a lot of wax so I'm ready with my wax but so far not a big issue. I'll let you know how they're doing in a few days!

2 comments:

Katherine (Kate) said...

VERY shiny indeed!

Hurray for not needing that wax, and hoping all carries on for the next couple of weeks~

Let the countdown begin! :)

Clarissa said...

Thanks Katherine!! Counting down and looking forward to getting this over with. :) Merry Christmas to you and your family!! I'm headed back east on Thursday with my son to spend some time with my family.