Monday, January 19, 2009

Crooked Smile @ Day 19


Not much new to post about that's why I'm not posting everyday. I took some pictures today of myself smiling and every single picture my smile was crooked...and looked pretty strange. This one is still crooked but not as bad as all the others. Hopefully all that will work itself out as I get rid of the numbness in my chin and lower lip. Things are pretty much the same, still numb and haven't noticed much change there. Just trying to be patient...

4 comments:

mcgee33 said...

You look gorgeous dahling! The smile reminds me of Meg Ryan in the movie, "The Women". So, you got that goin' for ya girlie! I think that's the thing I'm the most anxious for, the facial muscles to loosen up and be normal again. I tell ya, my mom is here and she was wearing some swimming goggles (in Michigan in 20 weather - it was for a legitimate reason, too) but I couldn't STOP laughing, she looked so funny, and it hurt so much! Those are the things I'm impatient about! Anyway, you look great, you look like you feel great! I'm glad things are going so well for you!!

Anonymous said...

I have to say it again: You look so good! Every time you post a picture you look better and better. In this pictures you look so healthy and vibrant!

Katherine (Kate) said...

"Who are the people in your neighborhood? In your neighborhood, in your neigh-bor-hood, oh..." hahaha, just thought I'd share that I CANNOT get that song outta my head since you played on the 'game' post!

YOU are in my neighborhood, sista :)

Love Big Bird

funkyrhodes said...

Hey Clarissa! I was wondering...I'm trying to put together a recipe file for everyone and wanted to know if you'd like to contribute. It's going to be free...I just thought it might be useful for non-cooks such as myself.