Sunday, January 11, 2009

Day Eleven Post Op....Looking Pretty Good


Got up and decided to go to church this morning. Felt really good to get out of the house and not have to drive too far. Today was pot luck and I was a bit worried thinking I would just sit there and chat as everyone else ate. This pot luck was all about soups, chilis and stews...how perfect was that? I had some chili and smashed the beans up and sprinkled a little cheese on it and I have to say it was very good. I saw some really good looking chicken soup but everything in the soup was cut really big so chilli it was. We got home and just relaxed and watched some football and I fell asleep on the couch for about 1.5 hours...wow...must of tuckered myself right out, eh? Overall a very good day and feeling pretty good overall.

3 comments:

Katherine (Kate) said...

And LOOKING pretty good, too! Hurrah for a meal centred on the smooshables ~a little something extra to give thanks for, eh? :)

mcgee33 said...

That's so cool Clarissa! I'm glad you got out and your are looking so good! Thanks for the day by days! See you on the other side!

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK SO GOOD! I can't beleive you look like that 11 days post op. That is amazing. I'm glad you got out of the house too. You must have been on the verge of going crazy :)